I looked but couldn't find anything on this.  So hopefully this isn't
a repeat.

It's great that we have bgiframe to compensate for the sorry excuse
that is IE6, but it kind of sucks that we have to include it for all
browsers even though no one else needs it (both filesize [albeit
small] and the extra http request).

With that in mind, is there any issue with the following:

<script type="text/javascript">
if($.browser.msie&&parseInt($.browser.version)<=6) $.getScript("path/
to/bgiframe.js");
</script>

So if that were called after the inclusion of jquery.js and before any
plugins that may need to use bgiframe... would it work correctly?  Any
issue with loading bgiframe via the getScript method?

Thanks,

Aaron Barker