From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ripple
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:27 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Need some advice on how to proceed...

Why couldn't save the clicked values in a session cookie?

Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, all...

I've got a "Browse Properties" page on a real estate website.

You can see the page in question here:
http://c21ar.wsm-dev.com/cfm/browse-properties.cfm

On the page at the top of the listings, I have checkboxes for
property type options for browsing.

I want the user to be able to check one or more of the boxes
and *upon clicking a link* in the Next / Previous links have
the page refresh with on the property types checked.

Those checkboxes are in a form with an id of "property_types".

Is there some way to have jQuery gather the values of the checkboxes
so I can use them when the page refreshes to apply conditions to
my query for properties using ColdFusion?

I'd like to avoid having to make the user click a
"Set Search Parameters" button when changing the checked boxes.

Possible?

Thanks,

Rick

  _____