Does anyone know a work around or how to add a value to :contains.
Here is my code I am working with

$('.printer_element > h2').each(function (i) {
                if($(this).nextAll().size() > 0) {
                        //do nothing
                } else {
                        //Here we hide the whole div from the browser. We use
display none
so the divs below the hidden div can move up into the next higher
position
                        $(this).parent().css({ display:"none"});
                        //next we need to hid the checkbox and link in the page
layout for
the hidden printer_element
                        //first we asign the name of the hidden printer_element
to a
variable
                        var hidden_div = $(this).text();
                        //Now we select the link of the corresponding text and
remove it
                        $('ul#list_container a:contains(hidden_div)').remove();

I would like to use hidden_div variable inside of they :contains()
when searching through my links
I would like to do this dynamicaly but it looks like I might have to
write redundant code to check all of my links.

Thanks for the help.