Hi everyone,

I'd like to request a plugin based on some very cool software found at
http://brainmaps.org/index.php?p=brain-maps-api
http://brainmaps.org/index.php?p=brain-maps-api .

It's a high resolution image viewer with a UI like google maps. To prepare
the tiled images one must use  http://www.zoomify.com/express.htm Zoomify EZ
(free for mac and win). Upload them to a server and specify the path to
ajax-slideviewer.js and it does the rest.

Unfortunately, I am bereft of talent, hence this request. The present code
doesn't seem to work with a doctype and could benefit from a jquery rewrite.
It would also open up this great software to a much wider audience as well
as making it more usable. It's free to use and modify for non-commercial
purposes.

I've been using the brainmaps api to view some of the incredible brain
imagery on the site as well as my own high res scans.

Any takers?

regards,

Sameer