Hi,

I've been tasked with adding some components to an existing, large
site that is using jQuery 1.2.2 and jQuery UI 1.0 and jQuery
dimensions, amongst other things. When testing locally using the
latest versions of jQuery and ui, everything worked fine, but when I
uploaded it to the test server everything but sortables worked.
The .sortable() call would cause this error in Firefox:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript
argument"  nsresult: "0x80570009 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)"
location: "JS frame ::
http://patrick.zellers.com/wcsstore/MasterStorefront/javascript/lib/jquery-1.2.2.js
:: anonymous :: line 853"  data: no]

I managed to narrow it down to the dimensions plug-in. If I removed it
everything (semi)worked, unfortunately this is not an option -- the
site's been through QA and I am not allowed to change the library.
Anyone know of any solutions or workarounds? Other than using
draggables to recreate the functionality as best as I can, which would
be difficult and tedious.