hello,

allow me to start with my feature requests:

- I'd like to see multiple ajax carousels on one page. the problem I'm
facing now is calling multiple txt/php files. any tips maybe?
- is it possible to take on a more graceful content loading? now
things are loaded dynamically in between ul tags. that just seems
strange to me because it is se hard to customise. I would prefer
something like this:

    <ul>
      <li></li>
    </ul>

my questions then: how dynamic is loading the carousel images from a
php file exactly? do they all get loaded in the background no matter
what or are they only loaded when they appear in the clipped area? I'm
confused because there's no loading indication and both the official
demo and my own don't seem to have any loading lag. the project I'm
working on should eventually have 4 ajax carousels with up to 150
images each.

thanks,
bob