I have the same question. I have over 20k rows of data in mysql, and
the idea is for there to be an update button beside each row. I don't
see any examples of how to interact with the database here -- in php
it's $sql = "..."; in ruby/rails it's Thing.new[...], but what's up
with jquery? I don't think an explanation would be voodoo - it'd be a
lifesaver. I already understand the old ways - school me on the
jquery.
Thanks
John