I used 1.5b2 and it worked well.. but when I changed to 1.5b3 it
doesnt work .. like the datepicker ...

I use this class instead using one by one
jquery.ui-all-1.5b4.js

but using beta2 it work perfectly ...

here is the error :
$.effects has no properties
[Break on this error] $.effects.blind = function(o) {

jquery.ui-all-1.5... (line 2697)
$("#orderdate").datepicker is not a function

thx

adwin