Hi ..
I download the Flexigrid from http://www.webplicity.net/flexigrid/

and I just doing a test, everything work fine but I found that my
quick search doesn't work .. and I don't know why.

I have read the code and found doSearch() function to perform
search ... but I don't know how to call it manually (I mean from my
own button).

But I am here to ask ... how to get access for doSearch function in
Flexigrid.
(I want to have my own quick search that's not embed in  Flexigrid
table)

[code]
var g = {
                        hset : {},
........ the rest of the code ......
doSearch: function () {
                                p.query = $('input[name=q]',g.sDiv).val();
                                p.qtype = $('select[name=qtype]',g.sDiv).val();
                                p.newp = 1;
                                this.populate();
                        },
........ another codes here ....
}
[/code]

Another questions,
in line 1191
[code]
$('input[name=q],select[name=qtype]',g.sDiv).keydown(function(e)
{if(e.keyCode==13) g.doSearch()});
[/code]

I just knowing that I could type input[name=q], etc .. I just curious
and want to learn more about this syntax. Which documents/web I should
read to know more about this ?