I am using jquery and superfish in my horizontal navigation menu.  The
navigation is loaded via an external file.  The   drop down menus set
up nicely, and I have js set up so that when a user select a menu
item, different content is loaded into a <div> in the middle of the
page depending on what they click on. I just switched to livequery, so
my js is:

$(document).ready(function() {
  ('#home')
     .livequery('click', (function() {
          $('#content').load('index.php')
          return false;
     })

('#search')
     .livequery('click', (function() {
          $('#content').load('search.php')
          return false;
     })
);....

My goal is for the user to always be able to click on the navigation
menu and "start over" or load new content.  So if the user chooses
"search", "search.php" is loaded, which is a form.  They enter the
users company name and press submit.  Data is shown in the <div> in
the middle of the page.  Now I want the user to be able to click on a
navigation link, or the home link to do whatever they want.  This does
not work - it seems like once data is displayed in the #content <div>,
the navigation menu doesn't work.  I guess I thought this was what
livequery would do for me.  Does anyone have time to look at this and
see what I am doing wrong?