Im trying to integrate some features of this dock effect:
http://icon.cat/software/iconDock/0.8b/dock.html  (*great work Isaac!)
specifically the enlarge (shrink of neighboring elements) and image
src replace, with a standard carousel, but cant seem to execute both -
I would like to have the carousel work as it is now, but on rollover
of one of the 3 images that image would zoom, replace with the larger
src, while the other 2 would reduce in size. Im thinking this is a
matter of having the right containing elements given how each script
is written- perhaps the dock script can be pared down to eliminate the
functionality I dont need and play nice with the carousel. Any ideas??

-Adam