I've got a jquery page with a google map, and I need to retrieve lat
long values for items to be put on the map.

However, I don't want the visitors machine to try and get all the lat
longs at once, as i think that would be an overload (and I think you
are limited to 1 request per second per ip address, but I can't find
that).

Anyway, I seem to have problems looping through the items.
Here's the code i'm trying to use

[code]
 function getLatLong(){
                        var address= $(this).html();
                        alert(address);
                 }

                        $(".address").livequery(function(){
        var LatLong=$(this).id;
                if(LatLong==null){
                setTimeOut(getLatLong,1000);
[/code]

I'm sure this is fairly simple, but I couldn't figure out how to get
first .address, then wait a second, then get second .address, etc,
etc, etc. What I was getting was all .address, then a second pause,
and then all of them again.

Thanks
Pete