Hi,

I have a page has a lot of data and can run slowly.  As soon as I try
and load this page, IE tells me

http://screencast.com/t/mXOBRKW1T2

(the script is causing this page to run slowly, continue?).  Anyway, I
notice when I take out this block of JQuery code, the message
disappears:

        $(document).ready(function() {
                $('.updateBtn').click(function(){
                        var rowId = $(this).parents("tr").attr("id");
                        saveRow(rowId);
                        alert("Item Updated");
                });

                $('tr.rowData :text, tr.rowData
textarea').blur(function() {
                        var id = $(this).parents("tr").attr("id");
                        saveRow(id);

Unfortunately, I need this code because I want to define these
behaviors on my page.  Is there a way to rewrite the above so that IE
doesn't complain?

Thanks, - Dave