One of our developers was working with the jquery Autocomplete plugin
and asked about a couple things that I don't know of:

Is there a way to hook into the event that sets the value of the
textbox?
Basically what I need to do is override the method that sets the
textbox value with one of our own that calls our copy/paste setValue
method so the autocomplete plays nicely with copy/paste.

Also, is there a way to detect the bottom of the screen and reposition
the list above the textbox?

Finally ;-) is it possible to have a single, list container called by
multiple textboxes? I notice that autocomplete appears to create a new
list for each instance. We have multiple autocompletes on the same
page that all pull the exact same data. It would be sweet to have a
div set up for that purpose on pageload and reuse it, like we do with
many of our modal dialogs.

Thanks as always