Hi I  want to know how I could test if I added the javascript right???

like I am not sure if  when I added the javascript with the right
path .

I know I have to use the <script> tags .

The problem I am having is using the Hover and also fadeIn fadeOut.

I want to create a tool tip thing but not as a tip.

I want to have it so that when the user hovers there mouse over
certain pictures then a window/table will  fade in with other photos
that the user had uploaded and when the user moves the mouse off the
image and not on the new faded in table.