Hey,

I'm using Kevin Luck's jScrollPane on an ajax retrieved list.

The first time I call the page, it works no problem, but when I reload
the ajax content, if the user has scrolled down, the scroll doesn't
return to the top.

I call the jScrollPane again on each ajax reload so that the scroller
adjusts to the length of content on the page.
But the scroller does not return to the top of the sroller.

So i've tried adding the .scrollTo function but can't seem to get that
to work.

I've tried .scrollTo(2) , thinking it would scroll to 2px from the
top.
I've also tried calling the first item in the returned list,  and
scrolling to that, but that isn't working either.

Any ideas?

[code]
var firstList = $(response+' .list:first');
$("#holder").jScrollPane(function(response){
                                                ("#holder").scrollTo(firstList);
                                                })
[/code];