I noticed this message after I posted mine, but apparently this
"this.funcResize()" function is also what's causing IE 6 and 7 to
scrollback when an item in the list is clicked. Here's my message:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/188eed4ee3d91e80/79939adb21fd4d30?lnk=gst&q=jcarousel#79939adb21fd4d30

I commented out the prev() function and it doesn't seem to have hurt
anything - but I'd love to hear from the author or a contributor as to
why they thought it was necessary in the first place...I don't want to
break something unwittingly.

thanks!