Hi,

I'm thinking there is something I'm just overlooking, but I hope
someone can help...

I have a set of load calls that are each made at document load:

$("#div1").load( "scripts/generateA.php", {VAR: var} );
$("#div2").load( "scripts/generateB.php", {VAR: var} );
$("#div3").load( "scripts/generateC.php", {VAR: var} );
$("#div4").load( "scripts/generateD.php", {VAR: var} );

What I want to do is make a 5th load call, but only once the previous
4 are completed. Is there a way to wrap a block of calls in a way that
a Callback function is called when they call complete?

I can think of some other, less optimal ways of getting this
accomplished, but I'm hoping someone might know how to do it the way
I've got it going now.

Any suggestions? Your help is appreciated...