I did not check the CSS but as for Jquery code:
you can regroup your DIV like following:

   $(".absoluteCenter").click(function(){

$this = $(this);
$this.children(".closedChatBubbleA") gives you the span closed as jquery
object and you can fadein, hide it ,or do whatever you like to do the same
thing for expandedChatBubble and this code is for all your 3 divs.

});