Hi Joel,

Great plugin. Thanks for sharing and supporting it!

I'm having a problem with the menu isn't dropping down in IE6 -- you
can see the problem in http://best-learn-spanish.com/s/index2.php

However, everything is working fine in Firefox.

I tried adding the bgiframe code but perhaps I missed something?

BTW, I tried changing the call to just .nav but then I get a
javascript error in IE6: serial is not an object and the error: el has
no properties when I hovered over a menu item in firefox.

Thus, I changed my superfish call back to jQuery("ul.nav")...

It probably has something to do with the structure of my html and/or
the css. Since you're more familiar with superfish, I thought that you
might be able to spot the error quickly?

Thanks,

jquery newbie