Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to post this, but I can't
find developer's email anywhere. In case that you don't know the
plugin http://www.trendskitchens.co.nz/jquery/contextmenu/ is the
homepage. Basically it let's you override right click on the browser
for the html elements you want, changing it for one that you define.

The javascript code for the menu is in the $document.ready(), like
this:

$(document).ready(function() {
  $('span.demo1').contextMenu('myMenu1', {
    bindings: {
      'open': function(t) {
        alert('Trigger was '+t.id+'\nAction was Open');
      },
      'email': function(t) {
        alert('Trigger was '+t.id+'\nAction was Email');

And it works alright. But what I need to do is to show the menu on a
element I dynamically load using $(#id).html("new value");
After loading the new content, right click doesn't brings context menu
anymore on that element, and I don't know how to fix it.
I think it's more related to plain jQuery than the plugin.

I hope someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.