Load the entire page and then parse it with

$("#div_you_want").html();

This will return everything within div_you_want including HTML tags.

Use .text() if you need only the text stripped of HTML.

Note: Since ur loading the page dynamically, jQuery will not
automatically update the DOM, so use a plugin like liveQuery, in which
case it will be

$("#div_you_want").livequery(function() {
$(this.id).html/text();
});