Hi, I'm trying to do a register script. It works fine, but now I try
to "AJAX it up" and it breaks.

Here's register.php - the page with the form and the js
http://pastebin.com/m696999f7

and register-process.php which handles the data and was supposed to
return something which I guess it doesn't. Without AJAX it echoed the
http://pastebin.com/m35017afe

the #loaded div is on my index.php and is just an empty div to load
into.

When I click the register button, it does some ajax (My loading image
shows ajaxStart and ajaxStop is triggered) and then just clears the
div. No errors or responses, just empty.

Is anyone able to help please?

Thank you :-)