Hi Everyone,

I've recently updated my "Highlight" plugin, which is designed to
increases usability by highlighting elements as you interact with the
page. Its primary use is for forms, but it can also be used for
tables, lists, or any element you specify.

Examples uses:

    * Form-filling can be made clearer by highlighting the element
around a control as you tab into it
    * Table rows can be made more visible as you pass the mouse over
them, or click them
    * Elements can be toggled on and off as you click them

The project homepage is here:

http://www.keyframesandcode.com/code/development/javascript/jquery-highlight-plugin/

And I have finally got round to providing demos! Including:

    * Highlighting the areas around form controls as you tab into /
focus upon them
    * Highlighting table rows or cells as you rollover them
    * Toggling table rows as you click them
    * Highlighting list items and sub items as you rollover them

You can access full instructions and the demo page here:

http://www.keyframesandcode.com/resources/javascript/jQuery/demos/highlight-demo.html

If you'd like to report any bugs, or have features included I've not
thought of, please respond via the commenting system on the project
home page.

Cheers,
Dave