Im using $(document).ready to bind an onsubmit and onclick event to 2
elements of my form.  Either of these events fires separately with no
problem.  However, when the onsubmit injects html into a div on page,
and I then attempt to click on one of the newly injected elements
expecting the onclick to fire, it doesnt.  Is there something about
the dom not being refreshed or  $(document).ready not able to bind
elements after the page has been loaded and new html injected?  Can I
update the dom?  is there an even other than .ready to bind to?