On May 30, 1:35 am, timothytoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes. Oh well.
>
> Where should I watch for updates? Will there be an update of history
> to accommodate UI Tabs? Or is it more likely that UI Tabs will
> incorporate a history feature?

I have roughly rewritten the history plugin already so that it will be
much more flexible... (and work in Safari 3 and IE8):
http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/ui_history/

I will then nicely integrate history into tabs so that a user wouldn't
have to care too much except for including both plugins and enabling
history via an option.

Due to immense workload the last few month I got stuck though. The
biggest thing missing is actually a strange bug in IE 6, that needs to
be fixed before I would call it a beta version.

History will be released as part of jQuery UI and I will surely
anounce it on the list.

--Klaus