Hi there. I like your script so much that i build it in our page
http://www.drum-factory.de/Drums/Schlagzeugwagen/Anbauteile/Tom-Tom-Winkel::34.html
but I found a few issues during testing the app.

1.      If you go over the image the magnify appears, if you go fast out of
the image and then fast in the image the magnify won’t start. Then you
go out and in and the magnify works.
For me I changed the fade time that fixes the problem. Maybe there is
another chance to fix it. Or an duration property
2.
http://www.drum-factory.de/Drums/Schlagzeugwagen/Anbauteile/Tom-Tom-Winkel::34.html
here we have 2 magnify the first work, the second won’t work, I think
because of the #bild2 display:none; property if I chance the display
property to block by css both work, but if I chance the display
property by javascript on click to the littlesmall images on bottom it
won’t work have you an fix for that please.

Good Work go on please

Greetings