Hello,

I really enjoy using treeview, I've implemented it in an
administration panel and everything is amazingly fast and working as
expected in IE7. It's a very large sitemap, the page with not much
else on it is 250k of html, and it's using a minified jQuery 1.2.3 and
a packed Treeview 1.4.

Firefox 2.0.0.14 (on Windows XP, I haven't tested it on the Mac) does
a weird thing with it, though. While it applies the tree fine, when a
link is clicked, it stops responding and after 5 seconds or so the
"unresponsive script" popup shows, offering me to stop the script,
debug or continue. I can click any of the options and the next page
will be loaded. This does not happen when opening the link in a new
tab or window, only on unloading the page.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?