I got a little bit of info from this old thread -
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/e0d6c199552dd1f7/145d28867f5e9577?lnk=gst&q=sorting#145d28867f5e9577,
however, not enough. For some reason, when sorting numbers, it
disregards the second number. So if I have {11,100, 500} it would sort
it {100,11,500}. That is completely wrong.

My intension is to have a Div which holds hotel information. (I know I
could do a table and use tablesorter, but the layout does not look
good with a table). Within each div will be two spans which will have
either the price in one and a distance in the other. I will have two
links above the list of divs which can be clicked on to determine how
they are sorted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Seth