Hi Ruud,

This is interesting. I do see that behaviour in Mac Firefox although
when you mouseout from a submenu and then back onto it before it
disappears the status bar then does show the correct link. In Safari
(also Mac) the problem you does not exist at all. I haven't checked
what IE does yet. I think this behaviour may be something to do with
how jQuery's .hover() function works. That's way over my head to fix,
but maybe this is something that the jQuery team should have a look
at?

Thanks for pointing this out - sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Joel Birch.