You may want to take a look at this thread:

Wiki xml exporter
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev/browse_thread/thread/d08934f3d4ae40

It's a few months old, so I don't know how up-to-date any referenced code
might be (for converting from mediawiki to xml), but at the very least there
are urls listed for accessing the raw documentation from mediawiki.

- Richard