Hello @all,

I have made a mailform and if the user click on the submit button the
mailform should first dissapear before post the message. I had tried
the follow way:

$("form").submit(function () {

                        if ($("#div1").is(":visible")) {
                                $("#div1").animate({
                                        height:'hide',
                                        opacity:'hide'
                                },"slow","easeInOutCirc");

                        };

                });

But the effect could not work because the form is post the message
promptly. There has to be a timeout or something like this but I donĀ“t
know how...:-(
best regard
Frika