Ok, it's works now!

First,I was my fault! :(
Ariel was right, dataType should be "xml" and not "text/xml"
And secondly, as I use Struts framework, my content type was overriden
with text/html, because I forwarded a jsp (with xml content) but it's
not the correct way to forward xml.
solution for struts user (in french) :
http://java.developpez.com/faq/struts/?page=trucs_astuces#writeresponse

Many Thanks to Ariel and Mike for your help!
Many Thanks to firebug
And Jquery rocks!!