Hi Rick,

By default, the plugin looks to the rel attribute for a file that it can "ajax" in to the tooltip contents. You can also get the contents from other sources, such as the invoking element's title attribute or some other element on the page.

Feel free to take a look at the documentation and let me know if you have any further questions:

http://plugins.learningjquery.com/cluetip

thanks,

--Karl
Karl Swedberg