On Jun 11, 10:57 am, yo2lux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I set a click event listener on div inside td (first table row). The
> other table rows don't act as an event listener. I need to obtain the
> second table row after click. What I need to do ?

Something like the following should do it (untested)::

...click(function(){
    $(this).parents('tr').next();
    // or if that doesn't work
    // $(this).parents('td').parent('tr').next();
});

I find the Firebug console is invaluable when trying to follow jQuery
selectors around the DOM. If you're not familiar with the console,
John Resig has a (fun) screencast [1] that show how to do it.

.. [1] http://ejohn.org/blog/hacking-digg-with-firebug-and-jquery/