Well, a (web) developer should give user experience priority to those two,
but as you mentioned in my case, which is about a smaller group of elements,
it probably won't make any difference. However, I'm grateful of the hints,
including the improvement in version 1.2.6 which I had no idea of, since
this might be of use in much larger projects of mine.

--
Isaak Malik
Web Developer