Hi,

I'm new to using jQuery. I'm specifically interested in using the
BlockUI plugin.

I have an existing application. I want to quickly add the BlockUI
functionality to all buttons/links. Some of these elements already
execute existing javascript. I'm trying to avoid having to modify all
this code to use BlockUI.

I thought I could do something like this:

$("a").click(function(event) {
                $.blockUI();
            });

Because I'm not using  event.preventDefault(), I thought my existing
javascript would execute, but it is not.

Is there anyway to "inject" the blockUI call ahead of the existing
javascript function that is suppose to execute.

Thanks for your help.
Rich