Jack,

>I asked this via another thread, but no reply yet... so tossing it in here,
>too. Do you know if *any* selector can be used with .formHash() or just an
>id for a form? IE, if I have a few divs inside a form can I use a div id to
>just get the formHash for form fields inside that div?

If your selector returns multiple form elements, then it will process them.
You can't feed it the <div> directly, but you can do any of the following:
"div > form", "#someElement > form", "form.someClass", ".someClass", "form",
etc, etc.

Whatever jQuery object is passed to the hashForm() method is then filtered
for just form elements. So even if ".someClass" was assigned to various
elements, it uses the filter() method to limit the collection to just form
elements.

-Dan