Hi... I have a little problem...

I'm using this code to load some ajax querys...

var LoadPhotosJQuery = {

    load : function()   {
        var links = $(".box_link");

        links.each( function(e) {

            var elements = links[e].id.split('#')[1];

            $(links[e]).click( function(ev) {
                ev.preventDefault();

                $.ajax({
                    type : 'get' ,
                    url  : "ajaxfiles/file.php" ,
                    data : {orderBy:elements} ,
                    dataType : "html" ,
                    error : function(er)
{ alert(er); } ,
                    success : function(c) {
                        $('#'+elements).text(c);
                        $('#'+elements).slideToggle(200);

The problem is in $().slideToggle()... When I click some link, first
show very quick the ajax file and hide the div. After that, works
perfectly... i don't know why... But if  I change the order of this
lines

$('#'+elements).text(c);
$('#'+elements).slideToggle(200);

To this

$('#'+elements).slideToggle(200);
$('#'+elements).text(c);

In the first click div doesn't show, but in the second click it does.
I don't know what to do.

I'll apprecite any help...

PD : Sorry for my english... if you need more info, just ask for it, I
will try to give it as clear as I can... thanks =)

See you =)