Hello,

I have what seems like a pretty basic question about the slideDown/
slideUp effects, but I'm new-ish to jquery and haven't been able to
find a way to do what I'm after. Is there any way to reverse the
default slideDown/slideUp behavior--so that, when the content is
revealed, it slides upward, and when it is hidden, it slides downward?
I going for something kind of like the pop-up bubble effect achieved
in this tutorial: http://jqueryfordesigners.com/coda-popup-bubbles/
But instead of the opacity transition and the upward "puff," I'd like
the panel to just smoothly slide upward.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice!

Erik