Hi, thanks again for answer me,

Your function dont work, it only show in another page the word false

I have try all of these combinaison whit the same result :

function loadTab(url) {
var url;
    $(this).parents('div.ui-tabs-panel').load(url);
    return false;

}

function loadTab(url) {
    $(this).parents('#container-8').load(url);
    return false;

}

See by yourself here : http://www.snipvideo.com/tabs/

Thanks