a) Since you're using PHP, use that to access a "$_GET" variable and make that one visible:

.hiddenBits {
   display:none;
   :
   :

}

Liam

Pickledegg wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas to offer by any chance?

On Jun 13, 1:02 pm, Pickledegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Heres my page:

http://tinyurl.com/5eov82

If you click on the 'FAQ' or 'Prices' buttons you wil see that it
shows/hides certain divs on the page. If the javascript is disabled
it, autmaticaly shows all of the content in one long page.

The problem is, I'll need to link directly to the 'FAQ' section and
the 'Prices' section, from other parts of the site, or possibly
externally.

If it was just a case of anchor tags, it wouldn't be a problem, but if
I try and link direct (#faq etc) the div is hidden by default, as  it
relies on a click event from the buttons to show it.

Does anyone see a way of being able to link directly to the
subsection, and have the other sections hidden? I'm starting to think
I shouldn't have built my pages in this fashion.