...or style the main link so that it's not underlined & "cursored" as a link, because yup, I agree with Seth - it's confusing / unexpected as it is.

Seth - TA wrote:
Just a suggestion - it took me a while to figure out I had to click
the triangle for the drop down to work. Not many people are going to
do that the first time. Might want to expand to having the triangle
and the header clickable.

Seth