I'm reading about a newish JS framework called SproutCore:
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/06/14/cocoa-for-windows-flash-killer-spro
utcore/

in which the article says that SproutCore supports binding to
data/variables. Thus, when the data changes, you can fire an event or some
code construct. I know jQuery supports binding to form controls, but is it
possible to bind a variable?

For example, in Flex, I can create an array, and make it bindable. I can
then use that array to build a data grid of some sort. When/if the source
array changes via some process, the data grid automatically updates.

Can jQuery do this sort of thing? If not, are there plans to offer something
like this?

____________________________________

Andy Matthews
Senior ColdFusion Developer

Office:  615.627.9747
Fax:  615.467.6249
www.dealerskins.com <http://www.dealerskins.com/>

Total customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority! If you are not
completely satisfied with the service I have provided, please let me know
right away so I can correct the problem, or notify my manager Aaron West at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<2008 Email NADA.jpg>>