Hi

Newbie user and I guess this probably has a simple answer.

I have a hidden div on the page that is shown when user clicks a button.
Its a help text, in a div, for the page that is only to be shown when the
user wants it. But the page is long and when I un-hide the div I also want
the browser to scroll the document so as to ensure this div actually
visible within the browser window.

Is there an easy way in jQuery to ensure a given element is actually
visible on screen and not scrolled off the bottom?

Thanks
Colin