This has to do with the way JS evaluates true and false with 0. !0 == true.
The simple fix is passing String(0), line 964 (in current svn) is the
problem, if(!elem) return, change that to if(!elem && elem !== 0) return. I
will check for a bug report and submit a patch.

--
http://morglog.alleycatracing.com
Lets make up more accronyms!

http://www.alleycatracing.com
LTABOTIIOFR! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
Upcoming alley cats, reviews, touring logs, and a general congregation of
bike nerdity.