And.. on the demo site, the revision is 4660.. And in the svn, only 2854 ?

Richard D. Worth a écrit :
This was an experimental plugin before the 1.0 release. Here are the old files in the svn archive:

http://dev.jquery.com/browser/trunk/plugins/ui/uiUpload?rev=2854

The UI Roadmap lists it as a plugin that is still being discussed for inclusion:

http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Roadmap

- Richard