It looks like you're getting the script ok, but there is other stuff
you need to do to create a google map. There are a couple of good
jQuery googlemap plugins (eg, jMaps)

So you'd do something like this:

$("#togglegmaps").toggle(
    function(){
        $.getScript("http://maps.google.com/maps?
file=api&v=2&kexQRunjaLdXZDSuOjYlX_LT10f8SsQ",
            function(){
                $("#gmapsdiv").gmap(); // or whatever the method is to
create a google map from a div
                $("#gmapsdiv").fadeIn("slow");
            })
        },
    function(){$(".gmapsdiv").fadeOut("slow");
});

Note that I'd avoid the fade ins and outs though - googlemaps still
needs to load all sorts of images and pieces before it's ready to be
shown. It might be better just to .show() it.