Hi all,
Working on a site for a client at the moment and they would like to do the following:

Given a list of search results, when a result is clicked a "widget" opens - currently in a new window. Our client would instead like this widget to open over the top of the current page, thickbox style. The widget consists of several separate pages navigable via a tab bar at the top of each. So not only would we need to open the widget in a thickbox, we'd need to be able to navigate within the thickbox as if it was a new browser window.

Which of the many plugins out there would be best for achieving this? The site is only on jQ 1.2.3 so compatibility needs to aim here.

Thanks :)

Regards,
Michael Price