I posted already once on the dev list a fix that didn't even costed a
new line (e.g. not much of increase in file size) but fixed show/hide
and related stuff in Konqueror. The feedback wasn't too good though
(e.g. zero).

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev/browse_thread/thread/fe8b87deb599f946/bf566eb1bdc9da3a?lnk=gst&q=konqueror#bf566eb1bdc9da3a

--Klaus